FIRE, SMOKE AND GAS DETECTION AND SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS
ATMA Global Resources offers top-notch service support under the supervision of highly experienced and qualified local and expatriate field service engineers to install, commission and carry out long term operational and maintenance services.
We highly believe in aftermarket support ensuring that our customers are maximally satisfied.
Our products are designed to cater for the harsh environments found in the African region. An extensive range of technologically proven fire detection and suppression equipment is available. Additionally, we seek to assist, where possible, in adapting our products to meet customer-specific demands.
- Fire Control Panels
- Extinguishing Panels
- Fire Graphics & Remote Monitoring
- Heat & Smoke Detection
- Warning Devices
- Optical Beam Smoke Detection
- Flame Detection
- IR Transit Heat Detection
- Linear Heat Detection
- Aspirating Smoke Detection
- Gas Detection
- Power Supplies
- Test Equipment
- Ancillary Products
- Emergency Voice Communications
- Object Fire Suppression
- Total Flooding Suppression
- Kitchen Fire Suppression
- Vehicle Fire Suppression
Innovation, quality, consistency, and reliability are paramount in our vision to provide the best products for your applications.
- Data Centre, Telecommunications
- Hazardous Areas
- Large Open Spaces
- Marine Environment
- Petrochemical, Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Transportation, Logistics
- Warehousing, Cold Storage
- Outstanding customer service
- Repairs and technical support
- Regional stockholding.
- Systems Design- Aspire and As-built drawings
- Full training on fire detection systems, including SAQCC certified training.
- Assistance with system design and budgetary costing
- Site Inspection and Engineering Survey.
- Product Selection and Procurement.
- Equipment Installation, testing, and commissioning.
- After sales support & Annual Maintenance contracts.
We offer Stell safety identification and labelling services to the oil and gas industry.
ATMA Global Resources represents the PPE manufacturing brand- DAPRO Netherlands.